A society where the wellbeing of disadvantage people and communities is enhanced through social impact investing.
Working to build a community of social investors providing sustainable social impact capital to drive development process to improve the quality of life of disadvantaged people and communities in Ghana.
Our Core Values
In managing resources entrusted to us by our supports, we cherish and hold a high sense of impeccable trust and accountability embedded in our philosophy of work attitude which we termed PURE TRUST;
- P-Partnership: Build long-term partnership between social investors and disadvantaged people and communities to create enabling environment that builds their capacities to progress.
- U-Understand the challenges facing the disadvantaged and initiate action together with them to deal with such challenges.
- R-Respect; Work with stakeholders to address the challenges facing the disadvantaged stakeholders in an environment of mutual respect.
- E-Empowerment: Enable communities and individual to lift themselves out of poverty.
- T-Trust: Manage capital provided by social investors with a high sense of trust and accountability.
- R-Relevance: Make a positive difference in the lives of beneficiaries in a timely manner.
- U-Utmost good faith: Keep faith with both social investors and beneficiaries in meeting their expectations.
- S- Deliver Sustainable Services to effect long-term positive social impact in the lives of beneficiaries to create a healthy, happier society.
- T-Transparency: Be accountable and communicating results to stakeholders in an open and timely manner